Please see below the answers to the most frequently asked questions
Why should I hire an interior designer?
If you’d like to have a beautiful home with an amazing WOW factor, a cohesive design from end to end that functions smartly and fits your lifestyle and personal preferences, below are more reasons to hire a designer
– You will avoid costly mistakes
– You will increase the value of your home
– You will save yourself lots of time, effort and stress
– A designer will give you a professional assessment of your space and help you plan your budget spending efficiently
– An interior designer thinks creatively and spatially and will design a unique plan that you would never have imagined
– Designers have industry connections to other qualified professionals, tradespeople and preferred vendors
– Designers have access to trade-only suppliers of furnishings, building materials, accessories and décor to design a one-of-a-kind home for you
What does an interior designer do?
In a nutshell, an interior designer solves design dilemmas by creating optimum space plans, choosing desirable materials and furnishings that enhance lifestyle functionality and satisfies a client’s needs for aesthetics and safety.
How can an interior designer save me money?
Have you ever bought a piece of furniture that looked great in the store but when you got it home it was too big? Did you ever paint a wall 2 or 3 times trying to find the just the right color? The truth is that by hiring a designer, you will avoid costly mistakes, save money, and he/she will help you make design decisions that will increase the value of your home. And if you’re on a limited budget, a designer knows how to get the best value for your money.
How does Cavalieri Designs define its style?
We define our style as Classic Modern. Timeless. Warm. Livable elegance. We always consider our clients’ lifestyle and personal preferences in our designs. Modern style lovers come to us looking for
Mid-Century Modern – Iconic modern furnishings, streamlined elements from the ‘50s-60s
Modern – Clean lines, light, open and uncluttered spaces, neutral tones
Minimalist Modern – Less is More
Scandinavian/Danish Modern – Similar to Minimalist, yet warmer, imbued with modern handcrafted wood furnishings
Transitional – Taking a modern design approach to Traditional style
How do we get started?
The first step to get started in the interior design process is an initial phone call with us. You can initiate this call by filling out the Contact form on our Contact page and provide some details about your upcoming project. We’ll soon contact you to schedule a phone meeting to get the ball rolling.
What type of projects can you do?
Below are some examples of projects we have undertaken in the past
– All interior design concepts and materials selections for new home construction
– Interior design concepts and materials selections for partial home remodel (key rooms) and project management
– Design concepts for new furniture, paint and accessories selections (multiple rooms)
– Vintage furniture restoration
– Sourcing authentic Mid-Century Modern and Modernist one-of-a-kind furniture pieces
– Space planning; furniture placement concepts
– Furnishings and décor styling
– Art selection
How does hiring an interior designer work?
Step 1 – Initial phone conversation to determine if the project is a good fit for designer and prospect
Step 2 – On-site Consultation to do project analysis
Step 3 – Designer submits Design Fee Proposal
Step 4 – Client signs agreement hiring designer
Step 5 – Project begins immediately after contract execution
How much will an interior design project cost?
Each project cost depends on variables such as:
– The scale of the project (i.e., square feet, number of rooms)
– The type of project – Remodel? New construction? Furnishings/décor only?
– How much time will it take?
– An interior design project breaks down into 2 separate costs and is usually provided in 2 separate proposals
– Designer’s fee – the professional fee paid for the designer’s time/expertise. This fee is usually calculated at an hourly rate based on the number of hours the project will likely entail.
– Materials/Merchandise costs – based on project requirements
What are the steps a design project goes through?
We have a streamlined 4-step design process. See section titled Process for details. It starts with a complimentary phone or Zoom conversation. Then if both designer and prospect feel the project is a good fit, an on-site Consultation is scheduled which is a time for us to do an analysis and gather project information. Following that meeting, we’ll submit a Design Fee Proposal to you.
Do you have a guarantee?
We guarantee the quality of our design work 100% until you are completely satisfied.
tell us about your project